Total Number of students appeared:165
Total Number of Students passed: 94
In the High School more attention is given to curricular as well as co-curricular activities. The school has represented in school level, Inter school, Taluk Level and state level debates and competitions and the students have bagged cash prizes and mementos.
- Our School Was Won 1st Prize In The Independence Day Competitions Held On 15-08-2014 Our Students Participated In The March Fast And Cultural Activities.
- Our Students Participated In The Essay Competition Conducted By K.R.V.P And Public Instruction. Three Students Of Our School Participated And Won Cash Prizes And Bagged ‘Young Scientist’ Award.
- Our Students Participated In The Science Exhibition Conducted By The Public Instruction And Were Selected To The District Level Competition.
- Won Prizes In The Dance Competition Conducted By The National Festival Committee On Account Of Kannada Rajyotsava.
- Won Prizes In The Talent Exhibition (Parathiba Karanji) Conducted By The Department At Hobli, Taluk And District Level Competitions.
- Won 1st Prize And 2nd Prizes In The Singing Lyrics And Quiz Competitions.
- Won Two Mementos In Quiz And Singing Folk Songs Competitions Held In The S.S High School, Viduraswatha.
- Won Prizes In Sports Shuttle, Basket Ball, Ball Badminton And Throwball At The Hobli Level, Taluk Level And District Level And Were Selected To The State Level. Won 1st Place In The 300 Mtrs Running Race And Long Jump
- N.C.C. Report 2013-14 About 100 N.C.C Cadets Were Rsgistred On Roll, Among Them Are 33% Girls And 67% Boys.
- 20 N.C.C Cadets Participated In The C.A.T.C (Combined Annual Training Camp) Held At Besant Park, Doddaballapur.
- 6 Cadets With The N.C.C Officer Sri R.Rangadhamaiah, Participated In The Trekking Camp Held In Gujarat In November.